Stay In School Graffiti

Is it Graffiti, Street Art, or both. Well, it's on the side of a building in a built up area so I guess its street art. This is located in Digbeth, Birmingham UK. For those that don't know, Digbeth is right near Birmingham City Centre. Really, it is in the city centre, just on the outskirts. Anyway, lots of Graffiti there. This is where the "Graffiti Walk" is, which is a route of around 3 miles through a certain area of Digbeth streets that have lots of amazing art works.


Stay_In_School_Graffiti_UK


There is a map of the route online, but I have personally never walked it. Not yet anyway. Moral of today's post, stay in school kids! Now its making me think, does the wording even say "stay in school" at the top of the picture? Or something else. I never captured the rest of the words. Does it even matter. Picture could be better, but that's what you get when a non-smartphone user like me uses a Smartphone.



No comments:

Trending...