#Astrophotography #Scope #MacroMoon
4K Moon With Nikon Z6 Celestron C14 EdgeHD
How close can we get to the Moon without actually going there. Amazing 4K (2160p) north pole to south pole moon footage with a winning combination of a Celestron C14 EdgeHD [on 10Micron GM 2000 HPS], a Baader FFC and the Nikon Z6. The conditions were also perfect. I believe the footage was shot in Austria by Christoph Kaltseis. Stand alone cameras like the Nikon P950 can capture the Moon very close up, and the quality is good. But I've never seen anyone capture it so far with any of the Nikon Coolpix superzoom bridge cameras this clear without the use of additional equipment. But this set up costs a hell of a lot more than a P950, so really its an unfair comparison. With that said, the detail and sharpness of this footage is excellent. Channel: BaaderPlanetarium.
#Astrophotography #Scope #MacroMoon
#Astrophotography #Scope #MacroMoon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending...
-
"Leaked" Specs for the upcoming Nikon P1000 successor, the Nikon P1100. New 20 mega pixel BSI CMOS sensor, weather resistant seale...
-
For looks and design the Nikon Z FC DX is an absolute winner. Such a beautiful analogue style digital camera. The retro classic body is a tr...
-
From what I could see online there's not many sample pics for the FujiFilm FinePix S8650. So I thought I'd post a few. The FinePix S...
-
I've seen this question being asked in quite a lot of places. How to delete all the photos from a Samsung WB500 Camera (see some test i...
-
Here is a quick sample picture of a young bird which was taken with the Mega Zooming Nikon P900. Yes, the P1000 is out and has been for a w...
-
I have been looking to buy a camera for months now. I'm stuck in a place that many people in my position find themselves in. Do I buy a ...
-
There are some real great Bridge Cameras out there. Some of the Panasonic's and Canon's have excellent zoom ranges in cameras that ...
-
In a previous post I mentioned that I was waiting for my new camera to arrive. It's a Samsung WB500 that I bought on eBay used for £30...
-
Being such an old camera now, what can be said about the Lumix FZ50 that hasn't already been talked about. An excellent camera with a re...
-
Well, don't I feel a bit silly. A while back my Samsung UCA-5 starting playing up. It developed a fault in which it would turn on but f...
No comments:
Post a Comment