The Poor Cows

Even though I'm not a vegetarian, so could be called a hypocrite, I do feel really sorry for animals like Cows when I see them staring back at me behind a metal gate. Are they even thinking anything..Could they be thinking "Help us mate"? "Open the Gate"..Or are they just curious to see another living thing that isn't a cow or a sheep. Who knows..One things for sure, I feel bad for them. It reminds me of a quote out of a film called The Hunted, with Tommy Lee Jones where Benicio Del Toro says something along the lines of "How would you feel if there was a species higher up the food chain than us (humans) that lost total respect for us and started slaughtering us wholesale"..Makes you think doesn't it. And it also makes me realise that me, as well as many millions of other fellow meat eaters live in denial. Or at least put it to the back of our minds.




No comments:

Trending...