Pictures Of a Nice Cat Behind a Fence

Spotted this cat through a fence while out and about and thought he had strange orange eyes. He was hunting something as he kept looking in the bushes..Maybe a Moth or a Mouse, who knows. Just after these pictures were taken, little did I know because I was looking at the cat, but behind me two dogs were approaching, both off their leads. In the second picture you can see the cat become aware of them, thanks for telling me! They took me by surprise, running up to me with when my back was turned barking and looking like they wanted to bite me when I turned around. But they didn't. However, they did make the cat flap his pants and run off. They spoilt mine and the cats peaceful moment!.






Off goes the man with his two dogs (The other ones by the tree near the goals)




No comments:

Trending...